Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coming Up with a Title

Those of you who have been friends with me, know I am a triathlete. Triathlete - an athletic contest in which each athlete competes in three different events: swimming, cycling, and running.  Although me being a fit nut now days, did have some influence on naming my blog its wasn't the basis.  My first reason was when I decided I wanted to become a father.  Having a plan is usally a good idea, but little did i know how hard (And also wonderful) parnet hood actually is.  My parents were 19 and 20 when they had me.  I enjoyed the fact they were pretty young and interactive with me as i grew up.  So i decide when I finished college that I wanted my first child, but I also didn't want to be older than 25.  No logic at all but I was guessing that my 25 was like my parents being 20.  You know 30's are the new 20's kind of thing.  No matter what I knew or thought I knew, parenthood will test you.  So therefore, you must think "Lightning Fast" and keep control.  I doubt I am telling you stuff you didn't know, but just informing you on how i arrive to my blog's name.  Now on to your first thought how i came up with my name, Racing !!!  Yes, I am ultra comptetive and strive nothing but to become better and faster.  Finishing in a top percentage is nice, but my main objective is to beat my previous times.  So I wanted to think of something that could moviate me or others.  The name isn't to betray me as cocky or way self confident.  You just need postive influences around you to become postive yourself.

I think I may have covered the first couple of standard blogs now when first creating a site.  I hope to have more interesting post ahead.  But in order to get somewhere you must know where you came from first.  My foundation came in two post, but hopefully its enough to hold the mountain bestowed ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment